Supports for Faculty
The Academic Integrity Office is available to provide support and can assist faculty with:
- Advise with respect to suspected breaches of academic integrity including mitigation and detection approaches; student discussions; sanctioning and remediation; and resolution.
- Research, prepare and deliver information to promote learning about themes and topics related to academic integrity and ethical standards of behaviour.
- Offer guidance and clarifying the Academic Integrity policy, procedure and College evidence-informed practices
- Advise on best practices with respect to academic integrity and curriculum, outcomes, classroom deliveries, and other teaching, learning, and advising functions.
- Provide class visits to engage students with definitions, standards, and expectations of conduct with respect to academic integrity
Each program area has a Liaison Librarian available to support faculty with the following:
- Providing class instruction on research and citation
- Locating or purchasing suitable content for courses or research
- Creating online materials such as videos, instructional content and research guides
- Providing assignment design support by sourcing reliable resources for students
- Answering questions about copyright, licensing and the use library resources
- Supporting faculty research through literature searches
- Provide guidance in advanced search skills and information management
Forms For Faculty
Use the forms below to arrange online support:
Guides for Faculty
by Venessa Koch Last Updated Nov 21, 2022 39037 views this year
Copyright for Faculty at Mohawk
by Meg Tyrell Last Updated Nov 29, 2022 1002 views this year
by Laura Riggs Last Updated Oct 26, 2022 561 views this year
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Sep 6, 2022 463 views this year
by Meg Tyrell Last Updated Nov 24, 2022 686 views this year