Our Reserves Collection consists of books, DVDs and high demand items that instructors have put aside for student use.
Search the Library catalogue to find out what materials your instructor has put on reserve.
- Go to the Library catalogue and type the instructors name, course number or course name into the search box.
- If an item matching the search query is found in the catalogue, the item record will appear. You can see the Reserves information.
Reserve items are kept at the Customer Service Desk at each Library location.
To request an item from the Reserve Collection:
- visit the Customer Service Desk
- present a valid ONE Card (Student ID)
- provide the title or call number of the item (If you do not have this information, staff can look up items for you)
Faculty, if you anticipate high student demand for a particular resource because of an assignment, please consider putting the resource on Reserve (short term loan or in Library use only) to ensure access by all.
To place an item on reserve, print out and complete a Reserve Request Form and bring it to the Customer Service Desk at any Library location.
- A maximum of 3 reserve items can be checked out at one time
- Reserve items may be renewed if they have not been requested by another user
- Delivery of reserve items between campus Libraries is not available
- If reserves are not returned to the Customer Service Desk on time, fines will be applied and borrowing privileges may be suspended
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Nov 15, 2022 672 views this year
Holds & Requests
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Nov 25, 2022 604 views this year
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Nov 15, 2022 203 views this year
How to Search the Catalogue
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Apr 21, 2022 144 views this year
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Sep 6, 2022 467 views this year
Alumni & Community
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Oct 27, 2022 389 views this year