Off-campus access to licensed resources is available to current faculty, staff and students of Mohawk College. Resources include articles published in journals, magazines and newspapers. Most of these articles are not freely available on the Web.
How to Log In
There are two ways to login to our resources when you are off-site. You can click on the Off-Campus Login button at the top of this page or...
- Go to the A-Z Database List
- Click on a Database Title
- The Library login screen will appear
- Enter your 9-digit MohawkID Note: Do not add @mohawkcollege to your MohawkID
- Enter your password and click on the Login button
Got a question? Click on the Live Info Chat image to start a chat session with the Library.
Monday - Friday: 8am - 5pm