Items from the regular STACK collection collection can be renewed for an additional 14 days if no hold exists for the item. Items from the Reserve collection may be renewed if no other request has been made for the item.
To renew items you have borrowed from the Library in Page 1+:
- Alternatively, if you have already conducted a search, click Sign In from the yellow bar or click Sign in in the top right corner of the screen
- Use your Mohawk ID (including @mohawkcollege.ca) and password to log in
- Once logged in select Loans from your My Library Card menu
- Select all items you want to renew and click Renew or click Renew All
- Your items should now have a new due date
Note: You will not be able to renew items if someone else has placed a request on the item, or you have reached your renewal limit on the item.
Renewal periods vary by type of item:
Books can be renewed for 14 days. You are allowed to renew books twice