Students: A valid ONE Card (Student ID) is required to borrow items from the Library. Continuing Education and part-time students have the same borrowing privileges as full-time students.
Faculty & Staff: A valid Employee ID card is required to borrow items from the Library. Contact us to verify your account.
Items can be checked out at the Customer Service Desk at any Library location.
Items can be returned to the Customer Service Desk at any Library location. Borrow from one campus Library and return to another! A drop chute is located outside the Cummings Library for books returned after hours.
Items from the regular STACK collection collection can be renewed for an additional 14 days if no hold exists for the item. Items from the Reserve collection may be renewed if no other request has been made for the item.
- Log into your library account
- Select Current Items Checked Out to see a list of your borrowed items
- Place a checkmark in the box beside each item you want to renew
- Click the Go button
- Books & Videos: 14 days
- Reserves: 1 hour per day, 2 hours per day, Overnight and In Library-Use Only
- Calculators: Same day loan
- Bikes: 3 days (Available late Spring - early Fall)
- Anatomical Models: Same day loan
- A valid ONE Card must be presented in order to borrow items from the Library collection
- Borrowed items must be returned or renewed by the due date
- Users are responsible for any item signed out on their account
- If an item is damaged, lost or stolen, a replacement cost and a processing fee will be applied to your Library account
Holds & Requests
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Jan 6, 2023 102 views this year
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Jan 6, 2023 70 views this year
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Nov 15, 2022 57 views this year
How to Search the Catalogue
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Apr 21, 2022 31 views this year
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Jan 6, 2023 61 views this year
Alumni & Community
by Christine Chiasson Last Updated Jan 6, 2023 40 views this year