Items from the regular STACK collection can be renewed for an additional 14 days if no hold exists for the item. Items from the Course Reserve collection are not renewable but may be borrowed again after a 24 hour interval.
To renew items you have borrowed from the Library in Page 1+:
- Alternatively, if you have already conducted a search, click Sign In from the yellow bar or click Sign in in the top right corner of the screen
- Use your 9-digit student or employee ID and password, Example: firstname.lastname@example.org, to log in
- Once logged in select Loans from your My Library Card menu
- Select all items you want to renew and click Renew or click Renew All
- Your items should now have a new due date
Note: You will not be able to renew items if someone else has placed a request for the item, or if you have reached your renewal limit on the item.