1. On your Android phone, tap the Edit icon .
2. Tap Home to see the options for the menu, and then tap Insert:
3. On the Insert menu, tap Pictures:
4. In the Pictures menu, Tap Camera.
5. From the camera option on your phone, record a video and insert it in the slide.
Tap to start recording, when you are finished, you can choose Use Video or Retake. To record yourself speaking on each slide, have your PowerPoint open on another device or a printed copy in front of you.
After inserting your video, you will have to resize it by dragging one corner.