Skip to main content

MyMohawk: Final Grades

Final Grades Options

Your final grades can be found under the Academics tab. You have the option to view your grades by term or a complete overview of all your Mohawk grades using My Academic Progress (MAP).

Note: Your interim marks including tests, assignments and mid-term grades are posted in MyCanvas.

Get to My Grades

  1. Click on Academics from the menu to get to the My Grades box.
  2. mymohawk academics option

Final Grades by Term

  1. From the My Grades box select the option: Final grades.
  2. grade options

  3. Select the term, as shown in the image below.
  4. select a term and click submit

My Academic Progress (MAP)

  1. From the My Grades box, select the option: My Academic Progress.
  2. grade options

Here you can view all your Mohawk courses. Grades and green check marks will show for completed courses. Courses that are still required to be completed will have a blue box.

the first section is MAP that is my academic progress

Request a Transcript

  1. From the My Grades box select the option: Transcript request.
  2. grade options

  3. Complete the form and either submit it at the Square or fax it to the number given on the form.