1. Contents: includes a table of contents with chapters and length of each video.
2. Overview: includes course details, learning objectives, release date and time required to watch all videos.
3. Q&A: some courses include the option of asking questions for experts or learners to answer.
4. Notebook: add your own notes with a bookmark at a specific time in the video.
5. Transcript: read the text while you watch the video.
6. Learning Groups: Located in Overview, engage with other learners, instructors, and subject matter experts on shared objectives.
7. Exercise files: Located in Overview, download course files on a desktop computer so that you can follow along.
8. Certificates: Located in Overview, view and download certificates offered from the course.