- Disruptive behaviour is prohibited.
- Security and/or library staff will become involved if offenders do not stop.
- Anyone stealing or vandalizing library property will be reported to Security.
- Bags, knapsacks, purses, etc. may be inspected when you leave the library.
- Any person, who physically assaults, harasses, or uses insulting or threatening language, will be reported to Security.
- There is no smoking in the library, Collaboratory or outside on the terrace. This includes the smoking of e-cigarettes.
- Infants and young children must be in the constant care of a parent or guardian.
- Library staff is obligated by the Ontario Child and Family Services Act to call the Police or Children's Aid Society if a child is left unattended or in need of protection.
Cummings, IAHS and Stoney Creek Locations
- No eating is allowed in the library.
- Food brought into the library must be kept in your backpack or a bag and cannot be consumed in the area.
- Drinks in containers with secure lids are allowed.
- The library may only be used for intended purposes.
- Staff areas, including desks and equipment in public areas, are restricted to library staff.
The Library Code of Conduct is fully compliant with the Mohawk College Student Behaviour Policy.