Mohawk College has established a curbside drop-off system to enable you to return all books and other materials borrowed from the library by following the process outlined below, which is designed to protect your health:
- Please return your borrowed library books and other materials to Fennell Campus as soon as possible. The curbside drop-off service is not available at either the Stoney Creek or IAHS (McMaster University) locations.
- You will be able to return items using curbside drop-off Monday to Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Please come to the Fennell campus main entrance (exit 23 across from short-term parking) and use the intercom at the door to notify staff of your arrival.
- Mohawk College Security staff will receive the items and ensure they are returned to the library.
- As Library staff are not on campus, clearing your account may take several days. You will receive an email once your account is clear.
- There will be no fines associated with your items.